(Site Map) Call Paul at: 609-522-2286
Paul@iLoveSeaisle.com (online since 1999)
As a Seller's Agent, I:
Home Sellers Guide
- Explain the process from listing the home for sale and the steps to get to settlement.
- Find out the Seller's needs, plans, and desires.
- Preview the subject property and present comparable recent home sales and market activity to list the home at fair market value pricing.
- Promptly answers questions or gets the answers to Seller's questions.
- Strive to make the Seller's experience smooth and hassle free so there are no surprises.
- Present all offers and negotiate.
- Regular communication and organization with Seller, Buyer's Agent, Title Company, & Mortgage Company, so Settlement is easy for all parties.
(See pages 12 and 13 of the "Home Seller's Guide" below.)
(- Click the bottom right corner of the pamphlet to turn the pages forward and bottom left corner of the pamphet to turn the pages backwards.)
5 Reasons a House Sells: (or Fails to Sell)
- CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY.
- THE AGENT THE SELLER SELECTS.
SELLER CONTROLS 4 OF THESE!
All information on this web site is deemed to be accurate but NOT guaranteed.