(Site Map) Call Paul at: 609-967-3001
Paul@iLoveSeaisle.com (online since 1999)
Proud Member of the Mav & Company Team - Long & Foster Real Estate - Avalon, NJ Office
How I Market Your Home:
1. Property details, information and pictures entered into the Cape May County MLS and to "Featured Sale Properties" of office web site ShorePointsRealtyNJ.com, as well as iLoveSeaisle.com.|
2. MLS update to IDX feeds, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Pinterest.
3. Submission to: Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, a slew of other real estate web sites and You Tube.
4. Cape May County Multiple Listing Service, web sites, You Tube, Trulia, HGTV Front Door Real Estate, Yahoo! Real Estate Classified, HomeSeekers.com, HomePages.com, Google Base - Searchable Classified Ads, Oodle.com - Smarter Classifieds; The Real Estate Book.
5. Place sale sign on property.
6. Place lock box on property for easy access of realtors to show the property.
7. Create color flyer for emailing to sphere of influence, past clients, buyers.
8. Express auto email to active buyers.
9. Color flyer placed on display board in office.
10. Complete cooperation with other Agencies showings with all Realtors.
11. Electronic "Feedback Form" from Realtor showings.
12. Open houses.
13. Property tour by Agents.
14. Communicate with the seller.
5 Reasons A House Sells:
(Or Fails To Sell)
4. CONDITION OF PROPERTY
5. THE AGENT SELLER SELECTS
SELLER CONTROLS 4 OF THESE!
You Hire & Pay an Agent To:
1. Assit in determining a sale listing price.
2. Assist in determining what needs to be done to the property to attract a buyer and what it will cost.
3. Determine a marketing plan to sell your property quickly and effectively.
4. Assist in negotiating the offer and the contingencies.
5. Provide assistance with the closing.
Market Analysis Explanation:
SOLD PROPERTIES - These are a compilation of sold properties considered similar to your home. They have sold within a recent period of time which has not experienced value fluctuations and are generally considered to be comparable unless noted.
INDICATED SALE PRICE RANGE - This is the price range in which your home should sell based on comparison.
CURRENTLY LISTED FOR SALE - These homes are now on the market for sale, are similar to yours, and are in direct competition with your property for buyers.
INDICATED LISTING PRICE RANGE - This is the price range indicated for your property based on your competition. Extreme highs and lows are not considered.
I PROVIDE CURRENT MARKET INFORMATION.
SELLER DETERMINES THE LISTING PRICE.
BUYERS DETERMINE THE SELLING PRICE.
THE MARKET SELLS HOMES.
My Commitment To You:
1. Provide accurate information to assist in properly pricing a home.
2. Provide professional advice on any necessary repairs and how to best prepare a home to sell quickly and with the fewest problems.
3. Provide a marketing plan which is geared to the particular property in the current market.
4. Submit all offers and assist with negotiations.
5. Assist with closing / settlement.
6. Communicate with seller on a regular basis.