(Site Map) Call Paul at: 1-800-648-9316 ext. #31
Paul@iLoveSeaisle.com (online since 1999)
What is Needed To List My Home For Sale?
1. Consumer Information Statement On New Jersey Real Esate Relationships signed and dated by Sellers.|
2. Affiliated Business Arrangement and Explanation of Fee Structure Disclosure signed and dated by Sellers.
3. All names and contact information that appear on the Deed of the property being listed for sale.
5. Attorney General Letter - New Jersey Law Against Discrimination and Federal Fair Housing Law.
6. Cape May County MLS - Internet Marketing Seller Options Form signed and dated by Sellers.
7. Seller's Property Condition Disclosure Statement filled out by Sellers, signed and dated by Sellers.
8. Condo Documents (if applicable).
9. Detailed property inventory of all items, furniture, and electronics that is included in the sale of the property. This must be signed and dated by Sellers.
10. Fire/Liability Insurance Declaration Page, Flood Insurance Declaration Page, Contents (HO6) Policy - all showing the insurance coverage and their pricing.
11. Flood Elevation Certificate.
12. If you know the year the house was built and who the builder was?
13. Will Seller be doing a 1031 Tax Exchange?
Items needed to go to Settlement (Paid for by the Seller):
1. Flood Vent Certificate. (Inspected by Officials from The City Of Sea Isle City.)
If inspection fails, the Seller will have to pay to bring flood vents up to code. Seller may have to pay for another inspection by The City Of Sea Isle City.
2. Fire/Smoke and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Certificates.
3. Fire Extinguisher - minimum of a 2.5 lb. ABC Type located in the kitchen. It must be visible, not hidden in a cabinet.